7/3/08

.baby. grayson.

This is sweet, sweet Grayson. What a great change of pace in the midst of wedding season! Oh my gosh, I'm was so reminded of the love I have for shooting children. Please let me shoot your babies! :) According to Adrienne (her mom) Grayson doesn't really take naps; she just kind of eats, takes a little cat-nap, and is alert again. She was the perfect baby.

looking at Daddy...
I know it's a little different, but I think it tells an interesting story :)

everything is little-so stinkin cute!

Here is a draft of Grayson's Birth Announcement. It's a 4x5 accordion folded card. I especially love designing these. What a great way to share your new gift with friends and family in a creative way! On a side note I have this little theory that when you send cards/invitations of any kind they should make a big statement so they don't just get thrown in the trash (that's a waste of money.) I think the more unique and creative a card is the more people will hang on to them, and appreciate them.
{outside of the card including the back of the card (on the left) and the front of the card (on the right)}
{this is the inside of the card}

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just got through looking at the previous wedding and now baby Grayson.....WOW - YOU ROCK!!!!

Anonymous said...

So adorable and sweet. I love your announcement design! Fabulous!! Great job.

Nathaniel Thompson said...

These are beautiful! I especially like the first one!

Anonymous said...

heather the announcement design is amazing...although it's hard to not make this baby look beautiful, you really outdid yourself! gorgeous!!!!

Anonymous said...

heather the announcement design is amazing...although it's hard to not make this baby look beautiful, you really outdid yourself! gorgeous!!!!

Heather said...

thanks guys, it's hard to make a cute baby look bad!