7/15/08

.james. + .leslie. wedding

This is James and Leslie's wedding. We had so much fun shooting this wedding, these two are a rare pair that are just smitten with one another! It seemed as though they booked me forever ago but how quickly the day came. There were many more images I wish I could share with you all, but I still have to pack for Barcelona {insert crazy face here!}

Thank you Leslie and James!

the image above is a current favorite :)
the handsome groom
seeing one another for the first time as bride and groom! {such an emotional special moment between them}









2 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY! Let's hear it for birdcage veil brides!!!!

Nathaniel Thompson said...

Great Job Heather! Another amazing wedding. I especially like the one of the B&G still with the bridal party in motion.