1/14/08

one.day.at.a.time :)

hello friends I just wanted to update y'all on my work progress...

I'm still getting caught up from Christmas. Please know that I am editing and working in the order that I shot in. I am also responding to emails, and phone calls as quickly as I can.

If we had a Portrait Session before the holidays I am now scheduling proofing sessions where you can see canvas and modern collection prints.

Every now and then I become slightly short of breath but then I remind myself why I do what I do. I want each and every shoot to be the best representation of my work. I'm just taking it one day at a time, one email at a time, and one phone call at a time. In the mean time, I'm praying that God will send the right organized person my way who can manage all this crazy office stuff!

Thank you for your continued patience and understanding.

I also still have TONS to blog about. Lots of great sessions to share with you!

Peace :)

P.S. I'm the happiest busy person ever! It's good to be so busy :) And it's good to grow.

No comments: