1/7/08

kris.&.hayley.wedding



What can I say? Kris and Hayley are some of the nicest people I have ever met. I so enjoyed the months leading up to their wedding. I got to know Hayley and Donna (Hayley's mom) really well. I could not have asked for a more loving, nice, trusting, laid back bride or family to work with! Kris is so stinkin funny and really really in love with Hayley. I got choked up while shooting their first moments together before the ceremony-and I am not a cryer.

We custom designed their letterpress invitations that tied in so well with their wedding. And I had the chance to try out my new Engagement sign in Book with them. Which was a hit by the way :)

I owe 90% of my business to Hayley and her family. Kris & Hayley you're awesome thank you so very much for speaking kind words about my business! She just keeps sending people my way. I'm so very blessed to have clients like her that I can also call my friend.

here is their wedding day show....
Slide Show

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once again...just amazing!! I love you and look forward to our awesome friendship in the future!!

Anonymous said...

Once again...awesome job!! We love you and look forward to our friendship in the future!

Hayley and Kris

Anonymous said...

Heather, Have enjoyed every minute of working with you! Out of so many wonderful pictures you choose the perfect ones to tell the story of a perfect evening...so glad Hayley found you!

Cristina said...

I love the new header!!!!

ksenija said...

beautiful work -- so many great spots & moments -- you rocked it as ALWAYS Heather!! (ps. love the music selection, as well!)