12/13/08

rebecca+steve teaser!

Hello friends! I must apologize for my absence from the blog. Too many weddings and portrait sessions to edit to keep up with the blog. I promise once the new year is here you will see loads of sessions and wedding sneak peeks! My new year resolution is to post more images and share more personal stories with you :)

Rebecca and Steve got married at the beautiful First United Methodist Church in Downtown Ft. W. And what a gorgeous wedding it was! Thank you Rebecca and Steve for allowing me to be a part of your special day!




More luck with the veil...the wind kicked it up just in time for me to snag this shot.


This image is a classic...I kind of wish I had one like this :) I love how you can see their smiles.


A beautiful bridal of Becca!


one of the last images from their wedding night


6 comments:

Lynn~ said...

oh my gosh, heather, this images are so stunning! I absolutely love the first and last pictures.... so romantic and powerful.

Anonymous said...

speechless again! that lost shot is siiiick! she is beautiful!

Heather said...

thank you Lynn and Naomi! I'm glad you guys like the last shot I almost chose a different image to post :) and yes Rebecca is beautiful :)

ksenija said...

love, love, LOVE! you are so beautifully talented my friend. keep on rockin!

ksenija said...

ps. that last shot is def awesome & so unique! glad you chose to post it!!!

Nathaniel Thompson said...

These are absolutely amazing, Heather! This couple has got to be so stoked they hired you!