10/20/08

baby. riley. + .the. new. studio!

This is Riley and she is just such a doll! She was content and full of smiles for me the whole time (well most of the time right Angela? :) I feel so honored to get to shoot Riley because her Daddy is serving in the armed forces in Baghdad. Angela plans to send him some images of the two of them and I can't wait for him to see his sweet girls from my perspective. I have to send my deepest gratitude to Angela, her husband and baby Riley, and to all who are serving for our country. It's definitely a sacrifice for the whole family and I'm so thankful that we have men and women brave enough to fight for us! All of these images were taken in our new natural light studio, I hope you enjoy them :)






one of my favorite baby images of the year!


Angela brought her friend Ashley along with her and I'm so glad she did because I borrowed Ashley's new baby boy for this shot :) Thank you Ashley he sure is a cutie!



10 comments:

ksenija said...

um--- i don't know what to comment on first --- the cutie-patooties or the way-awesome new studio?!!! SOOOO happy for you! the photos look amazing (per usual) & i love, love the use of natural light.

Anonymous said...

I LOOOVVEE these Heather! They're all adorable! So glad I got to come help out on Saturday, it was a blast as usual and I love the new studio!

Hayley said...

Too cute! I Can't wait till it's little Elly's turn :)

Cassie said...

These are great! I love the close up on the rug and in the basket. I can't wait to see the new studio in person.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, Heather! These are amazing! I love them all!!!!!! Thank you so much :) I can't wait to see all of them next month! We had such a wonderful time, and the stuido was the perfect place to take Riley's pictures! Eekkk!!! I am so excited :)

On a side note...Riley started sitting up all on her own 4 days after the shoot. LOL.

Heather said...

of course she did Angela, we gave her some good practice time ;)!

Jennifer said...

i can't wait for our session! i love the studio.

Bethelyn K. Photography said...

congrats on your new studio heather!! phil and i will have to plan a trip to texas soon and get some engagement photos done:) take care!! bethelyn

Heather said...

Thank you Ksen!

Amanda- thanks so much for your help, you rock!

Hayley- I can't wait either!

Cassie- come on over anytime sweets :)

Jennifer- It's going to be so good to see you again, I can't wait to meet your sweet boy!

Beth- You and Phil are welcome anytime, I would love love love to shoot your e-session!

Jodi Stelzer said...

I love these pics! When are you gonna post pics of the studio itself?!?