4/28/08

.sneed.family.

This is the Sneed family, very dear friends of ours. I've so enjoyed getting to be a part of this family. I've shot them a number of times and it makes me so proud to see their family grow. Little Emma is a ton of fun to photograph-she's always ready to strike a pose for me :) Dutch was so funny when we put him in the grass he turned his little nose up and was making the funniest faces...we soon realized he didn't like the feel of the grass on his feet. How cute!

Thank you Sneed family for allowing me to capture your sweet family!














7 comments:

Unknown said...

Loooove the dandalion photo!

Cristina said...

I love all of these. I would make them all into gallery wraps. You must shoot my Abby again soon.

ksenija said...

love,love,love! can we say gorgeous family?! the photographs have such a soft & inviting feel to them. great work Heather... as ALWAYS! :)

Jim said...

Baby those are money.

Jodi Stelzer said...

Heather, you've grown so much as an artist! I simply can't fathom how much the growth has been and in such a seemingly short period of time! you really are the most talented photographer I know!

Heather said...

awww thanks guys!!

Jo-Mama I miss ya girl!

Jill Myers said...

These are so awesome!