11/13/07

eva + nathan wedding

Eva, I'm very sorry I put the potty picture on here, but I just think it's priceless. (This was only minutes before she walked down the aisle) and you have pretty feet ;)








Okay it's the night before we leave town (we leave at 5 am tomorrow to catch our flight) ugh that's going to be early. Anyway I really wanted to get to Eva and Nathan's sneak peek before we left. I don't have enough time to set the day up for you. But I can say that I love them and their families!! I'll add more + a slide show when we return :)
leave a comment pretty please :)

2 comments:

ksenija said...

i can't pick a top fav because they all are!!! great work. :) i LOVE that you posted the bathroom pic, too -- it is perfect! i also love the shoe on the tub (what a sweet tub!!). the last one is killer too...yeah, like i said, all of 'em!!! ;)

Mandy Hank said...

I love the shot of the shoes on faucet- so cute