10/15/07

Hi

Hello my friends. What an amazing weekend I had. I actually did NO work yesterday or Friday. That's a first in a while. I've been very convicted lately of my blurry office boundaries, uh oh.

I went to the University shopping place (don't know the name of it) went to Banana oh my they had this amazing grey coat, went to Gap and stopped into Barnes and Noble for some coffee and free reading. Sigh....how great is it to read those sappy OK magazines for FREE!? I guess you can hardly call it reading :) I picked up a couple of real books too. The problem is I can never decide which book to buy. I have a hard time pulling the trigger. It's Jimmy's dream to have his own library where he checks in and checks out his own books. That's funny to me. I have to give him a book budget.

Well enough about me. I'm calling it a night. I have Brandy's Maternity session in the morn. I will have lots to post very soon!!!!!

If you're lurking and thinking about maybe scheduling an appointment for Christmas Pics please do so soon so that I can be sure to fit you in in time for Christmas Card and Print orders. November is CRAZY with fun weddings so I'll have to have an earlier deadline than last year.

Blessings!

No comments: