7/2/07

Eva and Nathan

Introducing Nathan and Eva...

We were joking on our way to their engagement shoot about how awkward they felt in front of the camera. And then we got to shooting and they were total Rock Stars! One thing I always tell my clients is "it will take us a couple of shots to get into it, and then we'll all be having fun and we won't want to stop." And it's true every time. It even takes me a minute to decide what poses I think work for my clients i.e. what makes them look totally comfortable and not posed. Kind of funny huh? I am a "photo journalistic type" photographer but I feel like people need to know what the heck to do some times!
Eva has the most amazing long eyelashes...every girls dream. I secretly wish that all my girl clients wore false eyelashes because they really make the eyes pop! And who doesn't look pretty with long eyelashes? Enjoy the sneak peek...

No comments: