5/5/07

Amazing Soiree!

What an amazing night!! The Soiree was so much fun, and I could not be more pleased with the turnout. Praise the Lord....I was so scared no one would show and I would be standing amidst all my hard work alone. But HE answered my many prayers, no tornado warnings were issued not a drop of rain the whole day-what do weather men know anyway ;) And you guys showed up and had so many encouraging words for all of us. Thank you so much! I will post some images soon.

Until then check back for up coming specials! The next is Mommy & Me Saturday May 26 (correction from May 24) This session is for you and your sweet kids, even your sweet 26 year old kids if you have them. This session is 50% off our session fee of $150 each session will last between 30 minutes-45 minutes. Book today to ensure your spot... availability is limited! Location to be announced soon.

No comments: